Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alabama Paranormal Society

Go down

Alabama Paranormal Society Empty Alabama Paranormal Society

Post by alaparasociety 24th August 2008, 6:57 pm

Alabama Paranormal Society Aps_banner

My name is Leilani and I am the Founder/Director for Alabama Paranormal Society, which is based out of Madison, Alabama. In addition, I am the Organizer for The North Alabama Paranormal Society Meetup, which currently has over 180 members.

Click here to check out
The North Alabama Paranormal Society!
" alt="" />

If you're in the area, become a member and join us on investigations. We've been to cool locations such as the Bell Witch, Waverly Hills Sanatorium, and will be investigating Sloss Furnace in Birmingham, AL in September.

Our investigations take us all over, so we are not limited to Alabama.

The APS team is very active with investigations and events. In July, we got to meet with the Travel Channel producer and one of our team members was interviewed by Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures, which will be aired in October. They're awesome guys. Speaking of October, it will be a very exciting and busy month for us, so if you're in the area, please stop by one of the events to say "Hello". It's always great chatting with other paranormal enthusiasts.

Events:
October 1st - Book on CD to be released "Ghosts Coast to Coast Vol. 2"
October 25th - Rocket 95.1 for an interview
October 31st - Ghost Hunt at the Huntsville Train Depot
October 31-Nov 1 - Guest Speaker at the CRISISCON Sci Fi Convention

Alabama Paranormal Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to investigating ghosts, hauntings, other paranormal activity, and our clients are never charged for this service.

If you would like to request an Investigation, please visit www.alabama-paranormal-society.com or email us at alaparasociety@yahoo.com

alaparasociety

http://www.alabama-paranormal-society.com

Back to top Go down