Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, I need advice on this......................

Go down

Please, I need advice on this...................... Empty Please, I need advice on this......................

Post by capricornmom 14th September 2009, 11:31 am

I'm not sure if this is even the right place to post this, but I didn't know where else to put it.
I bought a new digital camera after we moved into our new home. Our old home is 2 1/2 hours away. The other day we went to a family reunion and took a bunch of pics. On the way home I looked at all the pics on the camera. The next day I went to download the pics and found a 4 second video. The video showed the mailbox at our old house and the houses across the street. It freaked me out and I don't know how that could get on there. Like I said we bought the camera AFTER we moved. I took another look at the video today and there is a child in the video that wasn't there when I first seen it. The child looks like my son. But we haven't been back there since we moved. I haven't shown this to my son because I don't want to freak him out. I'm very concerned that it may be some kind of premonition or omen. HELP!

capricornmom

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum