Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prosperity Magick on Friday's Full Moon

3 posters

Go down

Prosperity Magick on Friday's Full Moon Empty Prosperity Magick on Friday's Full Moon

Post by sacredsuzie 16th July 2008, 10:12 am

Have you ever created a dreamboard before? Want to see some? Check some out here. Dreamboards are collages of images and words of what you want to manifest.

This Friday's full moon is called Mead Moon and is all about prosperity. The cool thing is that the moon is also going to be in Capricorn which is all about practical and financial matters. This is the perfect time to do money magick and I am going to incorporate that also into my dreamboard.

I am going to collage using poppy seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon bark, mint, the colours green and gold...you can also use oak or maple leaves, acorns and citrine stones.

Why not give it a shot? Life is so challenging these days financial, goodness knows most of us need help when it comes to our finances.

sacredsuzie

Back to top Go down

Prosperity Magick on Friday's Full Moon Empty Re: Prosperity Magick on Friday's Full Moon

Post by Zic 16th July 2008, 6:04 pm

Sounds interesting.

Zic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prosperity Magick on Friday's Full Moon Empty Re: Prosperity Magick on Friday's Full Moon

Post by sacredsuzie 20th July 2008, 12:42 pm

Prosperity Magick on Friday's Full Moon Suzie2

This is what I came up with. It was a very intense full moon. We had a lot of painful things happen here. I hope at least we can change a bit of our luck now.

sacredsuzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredsuzie 20th July 2008, 12:43 pm

I can not figure out how to post photos here so check it out here instead.

sacredsuzie

Back to top Go down

Post by HauntedHRM 20th July 2008, 8:12 pm

sacredsuzie wrote:Prosperity Magick on Friday's Full Moon Suzie2

This is what I came up with. It was a very intense full moon. We had a lot of painful things happen here. I hope at least we can change a bit of our luck now.

Yeah its a bit of an issue here, I dont know why some pictures wont show up.
I'm looking into it.

I saw the picture from the newest post. Very interesting.
How do you know if it worked, Or is it more of a mind set?
HauntedHRM
HauntedHRM
Admin

https://paranormalcommunity.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredsuzie 22nd July 2008, 11:07 am

It's a shame! I don't know why pics won't show up either.

It's more about opening up to the possibility and telling the universe you're ready for it. It also requires effort as well on our part to go from this idea to making it happen.

The more specific you are (my first one was for our car so I know it worked) the easier it is to see when it actually materializes. Being as detailed as possible really helps. Even giving it a deadline will help determine if it's worked or not.

sacredsuzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum